Welcome to The Muskego Athletic Association Website
Welcome to the official web site for the Muskego Athletic Association (MAA). The Muskego Athletic Association is a non-profit organization which has been in existence since 1945. The MAA has provided recreational baseball/softball programs since its inception and, since 1992 a flag football program for the youth in the Muskego and Norway school district. Our programs have grown to over 1000 participants from more than 700 familes.
THE MAA NOW ACCEPTS PAYPAL FOR REGISTRATION PAYMENTS
The MAA now accepts PayPal for your registration payments. If you have a PayPal account you can send your registration fees to us at www.PayPal.me/themaaorg. Just enter the amount you are paying and use the special instructions field to enter the player id for one or all of your children.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING AN UMPIRE FOR THE MAA?
Interested in a part-time summer job with competitive pay, flexible schedule, incentive bonuses? Apply here to become a 2017 MAA Summer Umpire: https://goo.gl/forms/gvXyyXZ9zY2aCWyU2
2017 RECREATIONAL BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL SEASON
2017 MAA Rec Baseball and Softball Online Registration is now open!
If you would like to attend one of the in-person registration dates (not required if you register online) they will be held on the following dates:
Saturday, January 7 from 10AM-1PM @ The Muskego Public Library
Wednesday, January 18 from 6PM-8PM @ The Muskego Public Library
Remember: There is no need to attend in-person registration is you registered online.
Important information regarding the Intermediate Baseball League (ages 13-15). Due to the Muskego School Refferendum construction at Mill Valley may prevent our use of those fields. We are in the process of determining impact now and we will publish information as soon as we have it. This may mean playing games at different fields and possibly on nights other than Tuesdays and Fridays as has been the norm in the past. We will keep you updated.
Click the "Registration" link on the left side of this page to begin the online registration process for recreational Senior Softball and Baseball.
- All MAA participants must be a resident of the city of Muskego OR be a student in the Muskego-Norway School District, OR attend one of the private schools in the Muskego-Norway school district area.
- Proof of residency or school attendance may be requested.
- All first-time registrants must provide a COPY of a birth certificate or baptismal record at registration.
- The player’s age as of September 1, 2017 is used to determine the league they are in.
- Participants’ birthdates must be on or between 9/1/1998 and 12/31/2012. We will not accept players outside those dates.
Please remember, when you submit your registration you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the The CODE OF CONDUCT. Please make sure to read it.
Click here to download the registration flyer
Online Registration Tips
- If you register your child and realize you made a mistake, please DO NOT create a new registration. Please send an email to: MAA Registrar email@example.com with the player ID # and the issue that needs to be corrected. If you do not know the player ID # the child's full name and date of birth as you entered it will work. Re-entering a new registration creates another duplicate record and can add confusion and cause additional problems.
- There have been reports from some people registering online that they were unable to create the PDF form after submitting their registration. If this happens to you, PLEASE DO NOT re-register and try to create the form. Even if the PDF form does not create for you, you will receive an email confirmation that you can print and send in with your payment. The PDF form not creating is usually caused by an older version of adobe Acrobat being installed or a browser or plugin incompatibility. If you could not create the form and do not receive a confirmation email, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can email you the form if needed.
WHEN WILL WE BE CONTACTED ABOUT WHICH TEAM MY CHILD IS ON?
Many people have been asking about when they will be contacted about which team their child is on. Traditionally teams are set around mid April and player contact is shortly after that. As we get closer to that date we will post the draft schedule so you have a better idea of when you will be contacted.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS REGARDING THE 2017 BASEBALL/SOFTBALL REC PROGRAM
Before contacting the MAA checkout our Frequently Asked Questions
We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have concerning our program, however we are not always able to respond as quickly as we would like. We have created a list of Frequently Asked Questions that may answer your question.
Click here to open the Frequently Asked Questions.
If you still have questions not answered in the flyer or the Frequently Asked Questions you can email the MAA by clicking here
Q: When will the season start?
A: Most leagues will begin the week of May 15th and end in early to mid July. The senior leagues season will start the week of June 13th.
Q: When will I be contacted about what team my child is on?
A: Different leagues form the teams at different times during April. Some leagues have drafts, some don't, some leagues are full and some are waiting for more kids to sign up. The coaches meetings are usually held by the 2nd or 3rd week in April. Your child will be contacted shortly after that. Children in the Sr program will not be contacted until mid to late May.
Q: What days will practices be?
A: Practice schedules are determined by the coaches. The coaches will usually work with the parents to determine the days that work best for most families. Practices for the T-Ball league are held before each game.
Q: What time are the games played?
A: On weeknights, all of the leagues start no earlier than between 5:30-6:00PM. Some leagues start later on some nights. On Saturdays, T-Ball and Pee-Wee will start at 9:00AM and 10:30AM respectively. Game times are subject to change.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE 2016 HARRY UDVARE SCHOLARSHIP!
The Muskego Athletic Association would like to congratulate Benjamin J. Kubiszewski and Brittany Voigts for being selected as the recipients of the “2016 Muskego Athletic Association Harry Udvare Memorial Scholarship.
ARE YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS INTERESTED IN SPONSORING A TEAM IN 2017?
THE MAA IS LOOKING FOR SPONSORS FOR THE 2017 SEASON
The Muskego Athletic Association (MAA) seeks your support sponsoring our summer baseball and softball programs. As we prepare for the 2017 season, we would like your support. Thanks to sponsors, last year we were able to provide a program for over 950 boys and girls on more than 70 teams from the Muskego-Norway School District.
Starting in 2017, we are offering a completely new Sponsorship Program. Please click on the link for the Sponsorship letter below for more information.
For more information contact:
Art Benotti – Vice President – Muskego Athletic Association
Email: email@example.com or just download the Sponsorship Letter
For Rainout Information Call the Park & Rec Hotline at 262-679-5645 after 4PM (press #3 to select ball diamond information) For EMERGENCIES NOT RELATED TO GAME CANCELLATIONS call the MAA hotline at 262-682-0886
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to keep informed of important dates and events. Parents, Coaches, Managers and anyone else interested in being kept up to date on the latest MAA information.