Co-ed Flag Football Program - Ages 5-13
League Chairman: Jim Becker
Registration opens June 1st!!
MAA FLAG FOOTBALL REGISTRATION RUNS JUNE 1st - JULY 31st
(waiting lists begin when leagues are capped until we add more HC's)
IMPORTANT 2023 DATES:
- 6/1: Registration opens - 7/31: Registration Closes
- 8/1: Senior League Combine - 8/2: Senior League Draft
- 8/3: Uniforms Ordered
- 8/9: Coaches Meeting
- 9/9: Season Begins
- 10/1: DH Weekend. (Games played BOTH Saturday AND Sunday)
- 10/29: Playoffs
MAA CO-ED Flag Football Ages 5-13
We wish to promote a fun atmosphere within the community while teaching your children the basics of teamwork, cooperation and fair play.
2023 Season runs September 9th - October 29th (8:00am-3:00pm)
All games will be played on Saturdays (DH WEEKEND on Sunday Oct 1st, 2023) at Bluhm Field with practices at the coaches discretion. (usually 1-2 times per week)
Parents and Grandparents are needed to volunteer as coaches.
- This is a CO-ED League. We will have girls and boys on the same teams.
- This is a NO TACKLE Flag Football League. There will be no pads or helmets worn.
- The season will consist of 8 regular season games and 1 week of Playoffs.
- Games will last 50 minutes
- Teams will consist of 7-9 players (dependent on registration numbers)
- Coaches will consist of volunteer moms, dads, grandparents, etc...(Waiting lists will be formed if we are short volunteers)
- The top teams in Youth, Junior and Senior will play in a playoff bracket format. Pee Wee League will have a 1 game playoff from the top two teams.
- All games will be played at Bluhm Field.
- Mouth guards are optional and are not included in registration
For more information, contact:
Jim Becker or David Brandstatter, Flag Football Chairman – Muskego Athletic Association
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS: The Muskego Athletic Association is a voluntary community organization. We need your help in providing a recreational/football introduction experience for the youth of this community. If you are interested in coaching or helping out in some other way, please let me know.
For rainout information check out our Facebook page or your email for a message from Teamsnap. We will send notifications via Facebook and Teamsnap as soon as we know. Please DO NOT call the MAA hotline or email us asking about game cancellations. For EMERGENCIES NOT RELATED TO GAME CANCELLATIONS call the MAA hotline at 262-682-0886.