Senior Girl's Softball Program Info
Game played on Mondays and Wednesdays. Senior Girl’s Softball is for players 13 to 18 years old and is considered competitive. Managers draft players based upon ratings and their individual team needs. No player will sit more than one consecutive inning and no player will sit out twice before all players have sat once. Coaches focus on developing individual and overall team skills to field the most competitive team. Nine players are assigned to field positions. Game scores and standings are recorded. If you have additional questions about Senior Girls Softball, please contact the league chairman.
- Develop batting mechanics (bunting, driving, making adjustments to speed etc.)
- Develop accurate throws from outfielders to proper cutoff person.
- After fielding the ball knowing where to make the throw and getting it there. Develop fielding strategies based on skills.
- Reading signals from Coach/Manager
- Arm strengthening and accuracy thru practices (long toss).
- Working as a team to get outs.
- Pitching emphasis on good mechanics, and development of windmill pitching.
- Catcher skills include developing pitch calling skills, accurate throws to all bases, minimize pass balls, etc.
- Good Sportsmanship!
For rainout information check out our Facebook page or your email for a message from Teamsnap. We will send notifications via Facebook and Teamsnap as soon as we know. Please DO NOT call the MAA hotline or email us asking about game cancellations. For EMERGENCIES NOT RELATED TO GAME CANCELLATIONS call the MAA hotline at 262-682-0886.