Junior Girl's Coach Pitch Softball Program Info
Games played on Mondays and Wednesdays. This league is developmental and is composed of children ages 7 - 9 years old. Balanced teams are formed based on players age Game scores and individual team standings are not recorded. Children hit coach pitched softballs, to provide the greatest consistency possible. League rules are in-place to ensure player rotation in a variety of positions. Ten players are assigned to field positions each inning, and all roster players bat whether assigned to a field position or not. If you have additional questions about Junior Girls Coach Pitch Softball please contact the league chairman.
- Learn the fundamentals of batting with emphasis on proper stance, grip and swing.
- Learn the fundamentals of how to hold, aim and throw a ball.
- Learn the fundamentals of fielding ground balls with emphasis on proper stance, glove and hand position.
- Learn the fundamentals of catching fly balls with emphasis on moving to the ball location and proper glove and hand position.
- Learn the fundamentals of base running.
- Learn basic softball rules and strategy and how to apply these in offensive and defensive situations
For rainout information check out our Facebook page. We will update Facebook and send out notifications via Teamsnap as soon as we know. You can also call the Park & Rec Hotline at 262-679-5645 after 4PM (press #3 to select ball diamond information) For EMERGENCIES NOT RELATED TO GAME CANCELLATIONS call the MAA hotline at 262-682-0886.