Senior Boy's Baseball Program Info
Games played on Saturdays and Sundays. This league is a highly competitive continuation of the Intermediate Baseball league. High School rules are introduced. Bases move out to 90 feet and pitcher’s mound to 60 feet. Managers draft players based upon friendships and their individual team needs. No player will sit more than one consecutive inning. Continuous batting order for all team members insures all participation. Coaches focus on developing individual and team skills to field a competitive team. Some games outside of community will be scheduled. Game scores and standings are recorded. If you have additional questions about Senior Boys Baseball, please contact the league chairman.
- Continued focus on good sportsmanship and team play!
- Competitive and fun for players not trying out for High School teams as well as those who do not make the team.
- Playing with all High school rules except lineup flexibility and continuous batting order so all teammates play the whole game.
- Possibility of playing outside the community and develop social interaction with other schools.
- League play with standings and end of year tournament for trophies.
For rainout information check out our Facebook page. We will update Facebook and send out notifications via Teamsnap as soon as we know. You can also call the Park & Rec Hotline at 262-679-5645 after 4PM (press #3 to select ball diamond information) For EMERGENCIES NOT RELATED TO GAME CANCELLATIONS call the MAA hotline at 262-682-0886.